There are many familiar commands on the server so you should all be right at home. Here are some of the basics:
- /spawn – This will return you to the spawn dome (Note: do not use /spawn:spawn)
- /back – Will return you to where you last teleported from or to your latest death point
- /sethome <homename> – Creates a new home teleport for you (Note: do not use /home:home)
- /home <homename> – Takes you to the point where you created a home point
- /homes – Will show the home teleports that you have saved
- /delhome <homename> – Will delete the home you choose.
- /claimlist – lists your claim blocks and locations.
Use a stick to view your claim (right click area) and a gold shovel to extend your claim (right click glowstone)
- /trust <username> – Adds a person to the claim you are standing in and all the storage chests, furnaces, etc
(You can add a person to just having access to chests and storage or just to building using other various commands)
- /AccessTrust – Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds
- /ContainerTrust – Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.
- /untrust <username> – Removes a person from the claim you are standing in
- /abandonclaim – Abandons the claim you are standing in
- /abandonallclaims – Abandons ALL the claims you have made in that world
- /SubdivideClaims – Switches your shovel to subdivision mode for your claims. Subdivide claims will show as wool corners.
- /givepet <username> – Will give a pet to the person you specify (follow instructions on screen)
- To accept a quest from an NPC on the server, interact with the NPC and type Yes in the chat
- /quests list – List available quests (NEW Role on Up)
- /quest [quest] – View information about a quest
- /quest – View current quest objectives
- /quests journal – Toggle the Quest Journal on and off
- /quests stats – Shows you your current stats for all quests completed on the server.
- /quests top – Shows a quest leader board
- Mail Sign – There is a sign within the spawn building where you can check your mail from other users.
- /clear mail – Empties your mail box
- /mail send <user> <your message> – Writes a small note to another player on the server.
Only available to players in the Explorer role and up. All server rules apply to mail.
- Clear Weather Sign – There is a sign inside spawn that those with the Explorer role and up are permitted to use for clearing the rain away for the server.
Use: http://www.bit.ly/mcgpuser to see more details about claim commands